Presentation Day Pt. 2

Here was another day for my presentation.

But, this time was our own group time. Here were Jason and my second times presentation, for 4 of them were first. Jason and I have already done the presentation of Management Principle last week, so this time for Consumer Behaviour. The 4 of them, their Management Principle presentation was changing to nest Tuesday.

I feel disappointed on me, for my presentation. This is a simple task and I have an experience. But, while I stage in front of the class, my brain become empty, I have no any memories for what I have to present, so I just look at the paper that I have prepared and just read out. This called presentation? This called reading. What I have done? I have prepared more than MP presentation but why my performance just like a shit?!

It was passed, just let it go. Will put more effort in next time presentation although it is end for this semester. Next semester add oil!

Finally is our group time, really.  

 



 

this is me and I like this photo although this is not my real style, just act.
(I just copy the pattern from EXO-Chan Yeol)


评论