Presentation Day

Last Tuesday (10 March 2015) was my presentation day.
It was my very first presentation since my degree level. Before that, I have never try it before during primary school and secondary school. Although is presentation, but was not with my first assignment group. While 1st lesson of this subject (Management Principle) tutorial, we had over the number of group member, since I recognized other people so I joined other group. 

So my new group was the first day and second group to have the presentation. Tutor was prescribe us, girls should wear high heel and boys should have a tie. So I had wear my own high heel that my brother always remind me to bring for presentation. I don't think got the day really need it, but really need it for my first presentation. I had borrow a pair from junior but at the last I choose to wear my own shoes, the presentation skirt I also borrow from another junior. 

When the day coming, I walk to gate wait course mate fetch to school, my first group members were praise me. At the first I really feel like not nice that attire at my body, I ask Pui Yee but she said very pretty; Shu Rong just smile while saw me and said very yeng; Sarah just always look at me from head to foot and made me shy. This was the first time we look our temporary classmate have a formal wear, because last semester we have no any presentation, so this was all people first time. It sure have a expectation and excited feeling, all suddenly become ladies and gentleman. 

During economic lecture, Sally and Agnes also terrify why I have formal wear but other no. Sally also very like the skirt. Formerly, this skirt is very nice since a lot of people like it.  






I had completed one presentation, few more presentation and assignment still need to go on. Fighting with my group members, finally is our time. :)


评论