Welcome Me Back

It is already 2 years since I have no update my blogger. Now already 12 March 2015, Chinese New Year was ended.

Throw back look for second day of Chinese New Year
-
Chu Er grandfather's house pay a new year call

Throw back look for forth day of Chinese New Year
-
Chu si went Yunz & Chin house pay a new year call

This photo is used Phey Chin's new Oppo handphone to capture, the effect really exaggerating, may be will look fact. 

This was C.Y.X second gathering for Chinese New Year but first photo. ^^

 I am super duper like that three people together photo, because they are very closed with me, I feel love between this two jiejie although I'm always look like big sister. ♥ :D
(Don't worry, sometime I will act like maknae, you both are my unnie)



Chu wu night, meet my girl Li Jia and also house warming. :) 
Luckily can gather and have a date with her during Chinese New Year and before going back school.  


My life was changed since last October 2014. I am sitting my degree level study, is Year 1 Semester 2 now, I have meet new friends and course-mates, and also meet old friends like same primary school or secondary school before.

Before Chinese New Year, we had set up a committee for CLESIC and held an Chinese New Year reunion event. This is first big event after we set up the committee, and it was a big challenge for us because it is rush, we used without one month to prepare and we haven't know each other yet between the relation of committee. Luckily the event still successful to carry out.


Happy Valentine's Day 14022015
During Valentine's Day, we had sat a mid term test, this photo I combined and post to my Facebook page, separate to 3 pairs "couple". 
We 4 girls together to pass the Valentine's night.


After the day, our Ipoh plan was failed so we had planned a Reunion before Chinese New Year. :)


Since school reopen with new semester and begin of a lunar year, our group have a member birthday. We had a simple plan and talked a lot of lies to her, just only want to give her a birthday surprise.
Happy 21 years old Birthday
 She is the first birthday girl between 6 of us, we all are 94 line.
So she is dai ka jie but she not look a like. haha :p
Our first group photo for this semester.





评论